Getting your healthy fats just got more convenient!
MCT Oil Powder is keto-friendly, easy to use and easy to digest. Made from real coconuts, this powder adds a creamy (not oily) boost to your morning coffee, smoothies, elemental shakes or your favorite recipes.
What’s so great about MCT Oil?
Medium-chain triglyceride (MCT) oil is more easily digested and processed by your body than other fats. This makes MCT oil a great choice when you need fats for fuel or quick energy. MCTs:
- Help you feel full
- Are easy for your gut to absorb
- Pair perfectly with Elemental Heal
- Increase mental clarity and cognitive function
- Support ketosis
- May help with weight loss
MCT Oil Powder is 95% Caprylic Acid
Of the four different types of MCTs, caprylic acid (C8) has been shown to increase ketone levels better than other MCTs.
When it comes to fueling your body, research shows that MCT oil is helpful.
Easy to Digest and Absorb
Because of their smaller structure, MCT molecules are more rapidly and easily absorbed.
- The unique characteristics of MCTs make them useful in the management of gastrointestinal disorders. 
- MCTs are ideal for treating clinical malnutrition in premature infants because they are rapidly digested and absorbed. 
MCT oil made with caprylic acid is a perfect ketogenic fuel source for ketogenic diets.
- Research shows that ketogenic diets can result in notable improvements in mitochondrial function (the body’s energy source), inflammatory conditions and neuroprotective factors. 
- Two studies show that caprylic acid (C8) was the most ketogenic oil when compared to other kinds of MCTs and coconut oil.  
Researchers suggest that ketogenic MCTs could improve cognitive function by providing an alternative energy source for the brain, which ordinarily uses glucose for fuel.
- In one human clinical trial, an MCT oil beverage improved cognitive function in patients with mild cognitive impairment. 
- In another small clinical trial, supplementing with MCT oil improved cognitive function in patients with Alzheimer’s. 
Satiety (Feeling Full)
Several studies show that MCT oil can help you to feel full and even lower food intake at your next meal, however, the results are not consistent.
- One study from 2017 shows that MCT oil is more satiating than coconut oil. 
- Another study from 2019 shows that MCTs are more satiating than LCTs (long-chain triglycerides) especially when consumed in liquid form. Consuming liquid MCTs may lead to lower food intake throughout a 24 hour period. 
- In an older review from 2010, only one MCT study out of 14 reviewed showed increased satiety. 
Studies show that MCT oil may have only modest benefits for weight loss. Contrary to some claims that are made for MCT oil, it is probably not a magic weight loss supplement. More research is needed.
- A meta-analysis from 2015 showed there may be modest reductions in weight by replacing LCTs (long-chain triglycerides) with MCTs. The authors also detected commercial bias and lack of information in many of the studies they reviewed. 
The Perfect Companion to Elemental Heal
Elemental diets need to be blended with a healthy fat to ensure that you feel full and meet your daily energy requirements.
MCT Oil Powder is the perfect choice.
No Mess, No Fuss
Premix Elemental Heal and MCT Oil Powder to take along for travel and work. Just add water and shake.
No Strong Flavors, No Oily Film
Unlike other oils, MCT Oil Powder has virtually no taste, no smell and adds a creamy texture to your elemental shakes.
MCT Oil Powder for steady, all-day energy…
Add to your morning coffee for a keto-friendly start to your day.
Blend into smoothies for a creamy texture that keeps you feeling full, longer.
For a quick energy boost, mix into your mid-afternoon snack or beverage.
Substitute neutral-tasting MCT Oil Powder for the fats in your favorite recipe.
A Word of Caution
Like any fat, MCT Oil Powder can cause nausea, indigestion or diarrhea when consumed in excess. Start with one teaspoon per day and work your way up.